- Call SAM at 650.726.0124
- Seven days a week/24 hours a day (24-7)
- The crew will determine if it is either City of Half Moon Bay or Granada Sanitary District
- If the stoppage is the responsibility of the resident/property owner, you will be instructed to call a plumber.
The City of Half Moon Bay provides sewer collection service south of Frenchman’s Creek to Miramontes Point Road. Waste water from residences, businesses, schools, restaurants and other buildings is conveyed through sewer mains owned by the City of Half Moon Bay or the Granada Sanitary District to the sewer treatment plant operated by Sewer Authority Mid-Coastside (SAM). www.samcleanswater.org.
- The Granada Sanitary District www.granada.ca.gov provides sewer collection service from Frenchman’s Creek north to Mirada Road.
- For a breakdown of the Sewer Service Charges click here: Sewer Service Charge.
Sewer System Management Plan
Municipal Code, Chapter 13.12