The Code Enforcement Division enforces provisions of the Zoning Ordinance and other City ordinances.
The code enforcement process is initiated in several ways:
1. In response to a complaint by an individual.
2. Observation of a code violation by City staff or other government agencies as they patrol the community during their regular duties.
Counter hours are:
Monday and Tuesday 8:30am-5:00pm
File a complaint:
Please be prepared to provide specific information such as:
- Contact info - complainants' name, address, phone number.
- The address of the property.
- Detailed description of the situation.
Three ways to file a complaint
- At City Hall 501 Main St Half Moon Bay CA 94019
- Via Phone 650.726.8253